13-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Join Date: Jul 2004
Real Name : Dave
Mobile Phone : iPhone 4
Thanked 4,861 Times in 1,929 Posts
Latest Unlocking Calculator
Use the software to:
But be aware, many of the none IMEI generated codes do not work perfectly. The tool is BEST for Nokia unlocking!
Easy guide to free Nokia unlocking:
(Please read the whole guide before starting)
1. Select phone model from list.
2. Enter IMEI number of your phone (Press *#06# on phone)
3. Select country and service provider where the phone was bought.
4. Hit the button: Calculate!
5. The software generate some Nokia unlock codes.
6. If 7 codes are displayed, use the code ending with +7 first.
7. If it does not work, then try +1, and finaly +5.
8. When phone displays "Sim restriction off" it is unlocked.
9. If only two codes are displayed (+1 and +2) enter both of them!
Codes will be shown on the form: #pw+CODE+n#
To get p, w or +, pres the * button several times.
You enter the codes correctly by removing any simcard from the phone, turning the phone on and then enter the code.
You only have 5 tries to enter the correct unlocking code, if all 5 times fail you have to unlock it by cable.
Updated with new 4.4 version